The International College of Bishops subscribes to the following in faith and practice:
- God is the eternal Creator and Sustainer and Provider of all things. He created the universe, man and all things in it.
- Jesus Christ is the only-begotten, virgin born Son of the Father, the Son of God according to the flesh and the very God according to the Spirit. He lived a sinless life, shed His blood for our sin, rose from the grave, ascended into heaven, and will return to the earth. He is the Lord and only Mediator between God and man, our Savior.
- The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment; in believers, the Holy Spirit affects the new birth, indwells, fills, empowers, bestows gifts, instructs and guides.
- Salvation is God’s grace received through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All men will be resurrected in the body; the saved unto life; and the lost unto damnation.
- Believers have spiritual unity in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, preserved Word of God.